Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

...a little problem...

Page: 1 of 1
 KathDawg
05-31-2008, 1:55 PM
Okay, so I know that when i post alot i'll get different status thingies under my username. The problem is that I at to keep the status as "Lurker" because it sorta fits my username. Anyone have suggestions?
 EnderWiggin
05-31-2008, 2:23 PM
It may be possible to request that be set as a permanent title, but an admin would have to do it for you.

If you do stay on these forums and become an asset to the boards, and then ask the staff really nicely, maybe. But for right now, you'll have to just live with it.

_EW_
 KathDawg
06-12-2008, 8:06 PM
It may be possible to request that be set as a permanent title, but an admin would have to do it for you.

If you do stay on these forums and become an asset to the boards, and then ask the staff really nicely, maybe. But for right now, you'll have to just live with it.

_EW_

Okay. Thanks Ender!:D

~KD
 Rev7
06-12-2008, 11:23 PM
Once you reach 1,000 posts, then you can change it to "Lurker", but until then I think that you are pretty much stuck with it. :)
Page: 1 of 1