Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Any insights into ME editing?

Page: 1 of 1
 Acleacius
05-31-2008, 11:07 AM
Has anyone picked this up yet, any hope it can be edited and modified? I haven't seen any threads really talking about this new engine yet and sure would like to see some hope it can be modded.

Thanks. :)
 stoffe
06-01-2008, 7:00 AM
Has anyone picked this up yet, any hope it can be edited and modified? I haven't seen any threads really talking about this new engine yet and sure would like to see some hope it can be modded.

As far as I have heard Mass Effect uses the Unreal 3 engine, though I don't have it yet so I can't verify. If Bioware has shipped UnrealEd with the game it should be fairly easy to mod.
 Pikmin
06-08-2008, 7:30 PM
I have it, they didn't, so you can't.
 HerbieZ
06-09-2008, 2:44 PM
That limits things substantially then. I already own it for X-box but have ordered it for PC for the hell of it. I think if i really focus, i can churn out some mods for it. It's something i'd love to do.
Page: 1 of 1