Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Social Groups Feature

Page: 1 of 1
 igyman
05-25-2008, 4:58 PM
I've just figured out that this little thingie has been added among a few other things with that recent forum update. It seems like an interesting feature and while the creation of a group is so simple a brain dead monkey could do it, I still have one question: I think everyone knows what "public" and "invite only" implies, but what is a "moderated" group?
 stoffe
05-25-2008, 5:15 PM
I've just figured out that this little thingie has been added among a few other things with that recent forum update. It seems like an interesting feature and while the creation of a group is so simple a brain dead monkey could do it, I still have one question: I think everyone knows what "public" and "invite only" implies, but what is a "moderated" group?

If a group is moderated it means that any messages posted to it will be invisible to anyone else until they have been approved/published by a moderator or the social group owner.
 igyman
05-25-2008, 5:32 PM
Thanks for clearing it up for me so quickly stoffe. A small suggestion though, regarding the new features - I've already "discovered" some of them, as have undoubtedly some others, but it might not be a bad idea to make a thread here, or where ever you guys think appropriate to inform us of the new features, instead of letting us to accidentally figure them out by ourselves. If there is such a thread already, I'd appreciate the link. :)

Edit: Disregard that suggestion above, I see you guys already did it and have found the thread. Thanks for the help once again. :)
Page: 1 of 1