Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

adding effects and models to a map

Page: 1 of 1
 ouned
05-11-2008, 10:55 AM
Hello there!
Im sure some of you know, that in JK3 its possible to add models & effects to a standardmap. The client dont need any plugin for that...
Im just trying that with jk2 and want to put it into my modified Version of DS-Online.

In the moment it only works with one model. See it with your own eyes at the Server ..................eXt

Now the reason why i post that here is, that i was a long time ago at a server which i saw that, too but with more than 1 model.
I know it was someone from Ca. (Just the Clantag) But i forgott the name and this time, he didnt want to tell me how he did that.
(He said its private stuff) But why? I hope he changed his mind and can tell me how he did it...

Like i said i allready putted one Model into the ffa_bespin map. If i add more i get stupid errors.

for JK2, Twitch :P
 Agent_Katarn00
08-07-2008, 4:59 AM
Do you mean adding a npc or weapons?
If you mean one of those to add models or some stuff rightclick on the 2d window of your map on radiant and you will have many categories like npcs,weapons,etc...
Page: 1 of 1