Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings

Page: 1 of 1
 The Tingler
05-10-2008, 5:14 PM
I'm at least 85-90% sure that Indy 2008 will be titled Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings, which you can read about on IndyJones.net (http://www.indyjones.net/). LucasArts told us at the beginning that the Ancient MacGuffin would be another biblical artifact that Indy seems to chase every other adventure (Ark - yes, Sankara Stones - no, Holy Grail - yes, Atlantis - no, Tower of Babel - yes, Heart of the Dragon - no, now Staff of Moses - yes!), and there have been whispers around various forums for a while now.

The trademark seems to confirm all that, and it's fairly recent - August 2007. Which, if the rumours of the game starting production again were true, then that would fit in right at the start of the new team taking over.

What do you think? I was personally betting on the Spear of Destiny, as a big wooden stick seems a bit dull. I think they'll jazz up its power a bit, much like the Tower of Babel housing the Infernal Machine.
 DeadYorick
09-02-2008, 11:04 PM
Isn't Spear of Destiny that Sequel to Wolfenstein 3d?

Anyway Staff of destiny sounds a little odd. Like next we are going to have Indy talking to a burning bush?
 The Tingler
09-03-2008, 6:36 AM
The artifact called the Spear of Destiny is closely connected with the Nazis because they claimed to have actually found it - it's one of the main inspirations for the 'Nazis hunting for religious artifacts' idea that drove Raiders of the Lost Ark.

Yeah, it was a Wolfenstein mission pack too.
 Crusadergirl
02-03-2009, 5:50 AM
I have no idea when this comes out in England but I want to play on it. It looks really good
Page: 1 of 1