Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

ALL SKSTAFF.

Page: 1 of 1
 Wedge Suron
04-28-2008, 5:17 PM
I removed the edit part, but kept the size. The reason it was in a quote is because, it wasn't mine. it's from a story.
 Jae Onasi
04-28-2008, 5:36 PM
You don't have to have the quote code--all you have to do is say who wrote it at the end of the statement. I don't have the quote box for the quotes in my sig.

I'm not sure why it was edited but I'm guessing it was too big. If that's the case, make the font size smaller.
 Wedge Suron
04-28-2008, 5:59 PM
That is the smaller size.
 RedHawke
04-30-2008, 11:57 PM
I have re-edited your sig Paul.

While you can feel free to add a ~ and the source after that at the end of the quote, but your usage of quote tags and the body of text you are quoting, plus the additional protest line makes your sig too tall for our forums.

Example quote: "Hello pot, this is kettle, you're black!" ~ Prime

Common forum etiquette is that your sig be no larger than the average post, even smaller in a technical forum. The needless usage of the forum quote tags only needlessly bloats the height of the sig... while one or two lines might be acceptable more than that it gets too large.

Thanks.
Page: 1 of 1