Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Application Failed to Initialize properly...

Page: 1 of 1
 Clint_johnston2
04-22-2008, 12:59 AM
I might post this problem again somewhere else, seeing as a brief review of this section does not bode well for prompt replies.

At any rate, I got the KOTORtool, and it installed just fine. But it refuses to start. When I try to manually start it, I get the Error message below

The Application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135) click on OK to terminate application

Like I said, a quick review of this section leads me to believe this has come up before, but no replies were in those threads that I read.
 RedHawke
04-22-2008, 1:46 AM
I might post this problem again somewhere else, seeing as a brief review of this section does not bode well for prompt replies.
No this is the place for it, posts elsewhere get closed or moved here. ;)

Did you install the .Net framework as instructed?

KT's Readme File (http://kotortool.starwarsknights.com/docs/readme.txt)
 Clint_johnston2
04-22-2008, 2:29 AM
Trying at this moment. Will let you know.

Hooray! You were correct. Thanks for your help, and I'm sorry if my PM was rude in any way. I tend to let my irritation get the better of me at inopportune times.
 RedHawke
04-23-2008, 12:50 AM
Trying at this moment. Will let you know.

Hooray! You were correct.
Whoo Hoo! :elephant:

I'm so very rarely correct at technical help these days, I must be getting old.

Thanks for your help, and I'm sorry if my PM was rude in any way. I tend to let my irritation get the better of me at inopportune times.
No you weren't rude, trust me I have had rude PM's.

Either way I'm glad you got it sorted... :D

Now get to work making something! :whip1:
Page: 1 of 1