Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

i need help whit portrait reskinning (kotor 1 and TSL)

Page: 1 of 1
 memarik
04-15-2008, 4:04 PM
hey people i am starting to make my own modifications.. i know it is hard to belive :D

I extracted the original version of portrait to my desktop from kotor tools then i open the portrait whit GIMP and reskinned it..
then i tryed to put it to the override and nothing happens i must be doing it the wrong way or something.. please help would be really kind..
think it this way you wont have so meany Memarik request at the request area :D
 Inyri
04-15-2008, 4:09 PM
What do you mean "nothing happens?" Do you mean the icon won't copy to the folder or when you load the game you don't see any changes? I think you skipped something important in your statement as far as clarity is concerned. :)

If you meant the latter, did you rename the portraits?
 Sithspecter
04-15-2008, 5:27 PM
If you didn't save it as a TGA, nothing is going to happen. Also, if you renamed it, nothing is going to happen.
 memarik
04-16-2008, 3:24 PM
aah ok thanks for the info! :D and BtW do i have to leave the file name as it is?
so it would work?
 Mandalore The Shadow
04-16-2008, 4:42 PM
Also, if you renamed it, nothing is going to happen.

does that answer your question
 memarik
04-17-2008, 7:28 AM
yes thanks darth hanhar i am kinda tired school and work but thanks :D
Page: 1 of 1