Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

UnrealEd Problems

Page: 1 of 1
 FoolInTheWave
04-06-2008, 2:53 PM
I was going to make some mods so I was going through the UnrealEd when it suddenly crashes. It crashes when I go to HudArms Textures and when I'm scrolling through the CloneTextures. The only way that it won't crash when I'm doing this is to go under Filter and then turn off textures. But I need to see the textures for the mod I'm making. :(

Please, can someone help me out here?

My system specs are as following:

AMD Athlon x2 64 (2.1 GHz)
2 GB RAM
Nvidia GeForce 8600GT 256MB
Windows XP Pro 32-bit

I already have the lastest drivers for my GPU and the latest patch for Republic Commando. I reinstalled the game, but it didn't help. :(
 memarik
04-09-2008, 4:47 PM
FoolInTheWave I MADE IT I KNOW HOW TO MOD WHO HOO!!!!! :D :D :D

but it is strange your system is more effective than mine but my editor works hmm..?
you should check this out it would help you a bit :
http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=146766)
 FoolInTheWave
04-09-2008, 7:35 PM
Great job memarik! :)

You mean your done with the generic commando armor?

If you are then congratulations!! :D
 memarik
04-10-2008, 6:58 AM
yes i made it!!!! but in genosis they are too shiny when in the sun :D

BtW how can i add a screenshot to the post section? so i could show you how shiny they are in genosis for example :D
 FoolInTheWave
04-10-2008, 6:58 PM
Well, for the picture you have to have a photobucket or a imageshack profile. Then post the picture on that profile, then post it on here. To do that there should be a little icon on the top row of buttons while your doing your post, one of them should say insert picture, just copy and paste the pictures tags onto that line and it should post.
 memarik
04-12-2008, 6:38 AM
dam maeby i could send you some pics and then you could add them how does that sound?
 FoolInTheWave
04-12-2008, 6:54 AM
Sure memarik. I'd be glad too. :)
 memarik
04-12-2008, 4:58 PM
ok but i have to go to a festival and it will last from Friday to Sunday so il give them to you a bit later :D hope it dosent mind..
 FoolInTheWave
04-13-2008, 6:55 AM
Thats alright with me.
 memarik
04-13-2008, 10:56 AM
hey iv got the screens tell me when you are ready to get them :D il send them to you in a textfiles they are added inside
 HockeyGoalie35
07-07-2009, 8:36 AM
sorry to wake up a dead thread but if you turn off the tuxtures, you can take the shader which is almost the same, export it as the same name ecept the _Shader at the end then change it to whatever and import it. it should work
Page: 1 of 1