Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

about portraits..

Page: 1 of 1
 memarik
04-06-2008, 7:51 AM
hey i just installed my kotor 1 game again :D
and iv got all the clone mods made by if i remember right prime was it?

and was wondering could some one make two new portraits for the clone partymembers..?

becouse if i wanna make a clone squad in my party i kinda want them to look from the face and portrait the same but that is impossible cos if you give them the same portrait they would lose theyr head literally.. :(
so thats why:

1. the first one would be a newly made portrait for the player..clone style so he wont have to use the same portrait as carth..and lose hes head!

2.is an other newly made clone portrait for canderous i wanna make him a 'lost' clone trooper in taris and he would have basic clone trooper armors and helmet when recruited in the party

3. for trask he would have the same as canderous cos he dies so no problemo and it dosent matter if they have same portraits they are freaking clones :D
 Ghost Down
04-06-2008, 8:15 AM
There are several tutorials on this site, that tell you how to make portraits on your own :)
 memarik
04-06-2008, 8:29 AM
like were?
 Ghost Down
04-06-2008, 10:29 AM
In the tutorials section :)
 memarik
04-06-2008, 5:28 PM
ok thanks GD :D
Page: 1 of 1