Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Website Update

Page: 1 of 1
 Hayden Kered
04-04-2008, 5:11 AM
www.theforceunleashed.com)

the website has been fully updated with more content about the game plus official downloads.
 adamqd
04-04-2008, 5:15 AM
damn you beat me too it :) looks awesome! check the video about the different console versions and you'll find a lot of the answers on this forum answered...
 Ztalker
04-04-2008, 5:22 AM
excellent find! I'll go and check it out asap! :D
 Miltiades
04-04-2008, 7:49 PM
Cool, new stuff. The music sounds good, too. :)
 Rev7
04-05-2008, 2:34 AM
damn you beat me too it looks awesome! check the video about the different console versions and you'll find a lot of the answers on this forum answered...

I must say that it does answer a lot of questions.

Cool new website!! I really think that the new website gives you a better look at the game.
 TKA-001
04-05-2008, 8:31 AM
What sort of questions?
 Rev7
04-05-2008, 1:51 PM
Firstly,

- Instead of Euphoria and DMM, what will the PS2, Wii, DS, ect. use?

- It gives you a glance at what the grapics will look like on the non-next-gen systems.

- Combat

- Will the general story line be the same...
 Bomberman65
04-06-2008, 8:48 PM
Very nice. I love the update. The music rocks man. If thats what the music is going to sound like I love it already. I'm glad that there not reuseing the music from the films. I gives it a nice fresh feel to it but still sounds like William's work. Its like what they did for KotOR. I'll really be picking up the soundtrack if they ever release one for this game. Hope they do.
 Jeff
04-06-2008, 9:04 PM
Firstly,

- Instead of Euphoria and DMM, what will the PS2, Wii, DS, ect. use?

- It gives you a glance at what the grapics will look like on the non-next-gen systems.

- Combat

- Will the general story line be the same...Krome has made their own physics engine to mimic euphoria and dmm, won't be as robust but should still get the job done.

The Wii version has 5 exclusive levels that the others won't have but besides that I'm pretty sure they will be the same storyline.
Page: 1 of 1