Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

SP Commando Skins

Page: 1 of 1
 FoolInTheWave
04-03-2008, 7:05 PM
Hi, I was just wondering why there wasn't a mod that changed your thirdperson skin to the "Boss" skin. If you guys know how to do this can you let me know please. :)

Also how can you change your squads skins to the generic commando skin used in the trailers? Also would like to know how to change your thirdperson view to this skin too. (A higher resolution skin)

Thanks for the help. :D
 Fixer77
03-25-2009, 8:59 PM
I don't believe you can. If it's possible I have no idea how. :(
 M@RS
03-31-2009, 1:21 AM
There's a mod out there that changes the Commandos into the generic armor...

Here's a good mod site to start at... (http://files.goclonearmy.com/) :)
 HockeyGoalie35
07-06-2009, 9:44 PM
 HockeyGoalie35
07-08-2009, 5:48 PM
Hi, I was just wondering why there wasn't a mod that changed your thirdperson skin to the "Boss" skin. If you guys know how to do this can you let me know please. :)

Also how can you change your squads skins to the generic commando skin used in the trailers? Also would like to know how to change your thirdperson view to this skin too. (A higher resolution skin)

Thanks for the help. :D

i found a way to give boss his skin!!!! go to the clone textures and give the imported skin name as CloneCommandoProxy and Boss will have the right skin!!!:eek:
Page: 1 of 1