Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Lego: "New Jedi Order" Videogame CONFIRMED!

Page: 1 of 1
 SilentScope001
04-03-2008, 12:46 PM
Get ready to fight off the forces of evil using bricks of steel, as the hordes of force-immune monsters, the Yuuzhan Vong, strikes...

Wait, April's Fools over? Bah! Well, still, we got ourselves this quote:

I also want to give you faithful blog readers a little tidbit about our next show on April 11: It's all about STAR WARS! Last week I went up to LucasArts for an exclusive behind the scenes look at the new game THE FORCE UNLEASHED. We'll be blowing it out on GTTV with a ton of exclusive footage and some very special announcements. Spike is airing all six Star Wars movies in April and throughout the month I'll also be appearing between the movies on Spike to reveal more of THE FORCE UNLEASHED. You'll want to tune in on Sunday April 6 between the movies for a big Star Wars videogame announcement and some very exclusive footage.

http://geoffmk.gametrailers.com/gamepad/index.php?action=viewblog&id=272180#)

It is rather unlikely this would be K3, but one could hope. Anyway, since you guys were shocked when the new Lego: Star Wars movie came out, so I might as well post this, because it may very well confirm K3. Or BF3. But LA is known for having a sense of humor and disappointing all its fans, so I'm sure it'd be more than willing to resurrect the NJO series via a video game. Who knows?

Cross-posting this to the BF3 forum.
 Ztalker
04-03-2008, 1:04 PM
Seems cool...the promise of exclusive footage seems nice :)
 Rev7
04-03-2008, 2:08 PM
Yeah, exclusive footage on TFU! Other than that, I guess that the game would be ok...
 Hawkstrong16
04-03-2008, 2:17 PM
I might just play a NJO game.....Even though the books sucked.

I agree with Rev7
 Taak Farst
04-03-2008, 9:36 PM
Doesn't renegade squadron count as BF3? Or would a pc version count as BF3?

I don't think we have a chance of K3. If so, ill scream of joy which you don't wanna hear.
 RedHawke
04-03-2008, 9:38 PM
Since this isn't K3 related and we have a Lego Star Wars Section... there it goes. ;)
 tk102
04-04-2008, 6:21 PM
^^ Actually despite SS01's very confusing post, this thread is more about rumor + K3 hopes than anything Lego.
 toonadao
05-06-2008, 10:20 AM
Nice game
it seems to be cool.
 mfinnie
04-13-2011, 8:24 PM
haha started in 2008 this thread was and it didnt come out =/. that webpage isnt even up anymore
 Isaac Clarke
04-20-2011, 5:27 PM
DOWWWNNNN with thread resurrectors!!! Ha I beat the mods...
 heetorres
02-28-2014, 4:46 AM
Page: 1 of 1