Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Lack of Updates

Page: 1 of 1
 Duffy
03-29-2008, 7:23 PM
Hello,

I thought about bringing a topic up about discussing the lack of updates ( trailers,pictures,news...)

How do you all feel about the lack of updates ?

Discuss.
 Ctrl Alt Del
03-29-2008, 8:57 PM
Seriously, I feel nothing. Except from a pain on the back due to my soccer game earlier today.

How good are those things anyway? Production Diaries, for example; surely cool to read and keep track on what the devs are working on and what will be ditched and will never see the sunlight. But if anyone got more interest on feeding us with that info, that is them. And if they prefer to focus on completing the game instead of getting glimpses of their work and posting it on their website, I'm all for it.
 Serpentine Cougar
03-30-2008, 12:18 AM
Yeah, me too. I've got enough going on in my life that I can wait till the game comes out to find out all I want to know.
 Rev7
03-30-2008, 1:24 AM
I really don't mind either. I think that there is a lot more to life than video games. We all have enough going on in our lives. Maybe the lack of updates really wouldn't be that bad for the game. Not get the public over-hyped about the game. Who knows?
 Astor
03-30-2008, 6:29 AM
Not get the public over-hyped about the game. Who knows?

I think that's what they're doing. Let's face it, hyped up games are often proved be little more than average, and quite a few Star Wars games have suffered from this. (Force Commander or Obi Wan springs to mind here)

So i'm content to just sit back, and occasionally watch the trailer :lol:
Page: 1 of 1