Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Recommentation: Jade Empire?

Page: 1 of 1
 HK-52
03-28-2008, 5:56 PM
Question: Do you recommendate Jade Empire for PC?
Irritated Statement: I've been trying to get that game for two months!
Whimper: Ohhh....That game.
Request: Please, post your recommendations
 Lantzen
03-28-2008, 8:06 PM
Great timing for the this thead, i just reinstalled Jade Empire ^^

I would recommend it, finish it two times when i got it, started a third playthourgh but got tired at it during that run. But now im gonna replay it again. If you like movies like Hero and Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon, you probaly love this game.
 Bee Hoon
03-28-2008, 10:45 PM
I enjoyed it a lot:) The character dialogues are hilarious, and the story is conveyed very effectively. Plus everything just looks so darned pretty! The combat system is a bit simplistic, but still great fun. If you enjoy RPGs with solid stories and exotic settings:p, this is a good game to get.
 Eiganjo
03-29-2008, 12:33 PM
I bought it a few months ago and went through it twice by now. I just love all the hilarious dialog options, even though i don't like how the closed fist options are so needlessly evil...kinda like the dark side choices in KotOR. That might be just me though.
Other than that, it's also (somewhat) modable, so I enjoyed playing around with that for a little.
Definatly worth getting in my opinion.
Page: 1 of 1