Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Hello from a Noob, let's rumble!

Page: 1 of 1
 616commando
03-25-2008, 3:00 PM
Hey-

Bought EaW gold pack over the weekend, and already starting to neglect the wife. (uh-oh) This game is great! I'm still a newbie, but my biggest accomplishment has been figureing out how to remove corruption. After three straigh losses on GC, I FINALLY got it. haha

Anyone still around in this forum? It only looks liek a few people post/play EAW anymore.

Anyway I live on North America's west coast so if anyone is compatable with my time area, I'm down for a game anytime after 5 pm. Let's play! I'm sure it'll do your ego good to lay the smack down on a noob

also if anyone reading this knows about mods plese pm me!
Double also: what is universe at war? A ultra modded EaW?
thanks
 CommanderXMike
12-18-2009, 4:10 PM
Hello Commando,

I just registered this game and are looking for skilled people that play the campaign. Now, I know you said you were a noob, but on the account of you being married I assume I can teach you how to play with me and that you wont give up quickly because you are not a ten year old with no attention span. So reply to my post if interested, or contact me through my email: michaelalangriffith@yahoo.com or michaelalangriffith@msn.com

Oh and one more thing I play Empire at war the non Expansion because i have found FOC to be a unbalanced game on the account... well I don’t want to get into it but I want to play you in EAW so I hope you do too.
Page: 1 of 1