Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

How To Add Clan Tags

Page: 1 of 1
 NiteRunner81
03-25-2008, 6:44 AM
I was wondering how to add clan tags in SWBFII? I am considering creating a clan (or joining one.)

And do you usually get in trouble by being a member of another clan in a totally different game (I am a member of KILLDU clan in Battlefield 2142.)

And an FYI for those of you wanting to recruit me -- I am still wet behind the ears so I need some training....

Thanks Alls....
 jawathehutt
03-25-2008, 3:56 PM
You put them in your name...
 NiteRunner81
03-26-2008, 12:26 AM
I just thought maybe there was a special window where to put it in like 2142..
 lead-menace
03-26-2008, 7:58 AM
nope, so would this be for PC or PS2?

Because my clan is looking for some good acitive members and we will tke you and train you as well
 jawathehutt
03-26-2008, 4:07 PM
I just thought maybe there was a special window where to put it in like 2142..
Its pandemic/LA, expecting them to finish a game is unreasonable, expecting extra features is nonsense.
 Maveritchell
03-27-2008, 10:41 AM
Its pandemic/LA, expecting them to finish a game is unreasonable, expecting extra features is nonsense.

That's a heady accusation when comparing it to Battlefield 2142 (or any EA game). Aside from a few graphical dumb things (like incorrect model chunks with explosions), the game (SWBF2) is pretty solid, if simple. Just because SWBF2 doesn't have "x" feature doesn't mean it's incomplete.
 NiteRunner81
03-27-2008, 5:48 PM
Maybe they will add a "tag" slot to BF3.... AND make it to where you don't have to use GameSpy.....

btw if u play 2142 you should check out the KILLDU server.... and listen to the many gripes about EA...
Page: 1 of 1