Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

[W.I.P] K1 USM

Page: 5 of 5
 Sithspecter
03-31-2008, 5:21 PM
Maybe, you could release what you've got, and come back later and finish. I'd love to see what you already have released now. I'll finish my saber and upload it separately.
 Marius Fett
03-31-2008, 5:43 PM
I'll give it two to three days and see if anyone wants to take over, then if nobody does i'll release what I already have.. :)
 Darth Xander
04-01-2008, 7:31 PM
Maybe have a helping hand from the tsl usm authors?
 Marius Fett
04-02-2008, 6:03 AM
Nah, it wouldn't be fair asking them to go through that again.

What I might do though, is release what I have as a modders resource.

So others can use them in their mods.
 Exile007
04-03-2008, 8:32 PM
If you were going to release it, I'd say to release it as a source pack. That's just my opinion though.
 Lordjedi
04-03-2008, 8:48 PM
Very unquie hilts guys! I like them.
 Marius Fett
04-04-2008, 6:34 AM
Lordjedi, PLEASE stop posting +1 posts!

You'll get into trouble for it eventually, as I myself did. ;)

Methinks you still haven't gotten the whole "Don't post about it and just use the Report a Post function" thing... -RH

Anyway, i've decided to release the models asa resource pack for modders to use in their own mods. I'll RAR em up then send em to KotORFiles later today. :)

As this mod is now dead, I think it should be closed, so if the next moderator to pass through would like to do the honours! :xp:

Okey-dokey. -RH
Page: 5 of 5