Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Force powers in play

Page: 1 of 1
 Hayden Kered
02-29-2008, 12:55 AM
Was just thinking, will the player start the game at full potential with all force powers, or will the game be like the other games and will have to gain powers as you play?

I'm thinking that the player will be at their full potential, the gain as you play is getting old in Star Wars games. Unless if the game starts at the time of the Secret Apprentice's training.

Comments?
 Jeff
02-29-2008, 1:54 AM
They've said that you'll earn "force points" throughout the game with which you can use to power up your force powers however you like so its pretty customizable.
 homiJ15
04-07-2008, 9:53 PM
besides, the powers you start out with are pretty much better than the fully upgraded ones in any other jedi game. when you level up your powers in TFU, your pretty much making them even more AWSOME!!!! in a sense i guess it would be like the difference between knocking down a 1 story building with your mind compared to knocking down a 4 story building with your mind; both would be freaken awsome
 littleman794
04-08-2008, 12:21 PM
ya....hmm, I wonder if there are any awesome force powers that they haven't told us about yet...like if there is a particular power that only darth vader's apprentice can use...?
it would be frikin cool, if there was a move that you could do someting like...make someone do what you want them to do...

hmmm,
any suggetions for special moves?
 JoeDoe 2.0
04-08-2008, 12:57 PM
^Are you gonna incorporate them in the game? :xp:

So basically you gain Force EXP points to level up your powers? Like the Ep 3 game? Sounds reasonable
 littleman794
04-08-2008, 1:43 PM
^Are you gonna incorporate them in the game? :xp:

So basically you gain Force EXP points to level up your powers? Like the Ep 3 game? Sounds reasonable

yes, just like the episode III game....hmmm
well it could be fun

yes, just like the episode III game....hmmm
well it could be fun
 Lantzen
04-08-2008, 1:44 PM
Havent play Episode 3, but i think the Jedi Knight serie was first with earning force points as the game progress :xp:
 littleman794
04-08-2008, 1:47 PM
ya, probably....
Page: 1 of 1