Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

ANYONE?

Page: 1 of 1
 Alexrd
02-20-2008, 3:48 PM
Anyone still visits this forum or play this game?
Well, this looks like Tatooine, a big desert.
 teodesetkata
02-21-2008, 2:00 AM
I play, from time to time.
 Marius Fett
02-21-2008, 7:35 PM
I played it just now. :D
 Alexrd
02-25-2008, 3:17 PM
Great! I'm not just the only one!
 LordOfTheFish
02-26-2008, 6:53 PM
I used to play it.I would like to get another PS1 and get the game back
 Ctrl Alt Del
02-29-2008, 9:00 PM
I played it. But, unfortunately, my copy is so screwed.
 Doc Valentine
03-13-2008, 12:08 PM
I still have my cd in mint condition as well as the jewel case that holds it. That game was an awesome one, as games based off the movies in star wars usually are. Ahhh... I still remember the things Queen Amidala would say to Obi-Wan. "Obi-Wan! You're stepping on my dress!"
 Master Qui-Gon
03-16-2008, 2:27 PM
Such behavior is not very becoming of a jedi, eh?
 Echo-7
03-16-2008, 4:17 PM
I lost my CD :( :( :( i love that game arrgg :(
 Alexrd
04-01-2008, 10:25 AM
Master Qui-gon, have you heard about zanzibar recently? I would like to contact him...
 Tatterdemalion7
05-14-2008, 12:50 AM
I used to play this game all the time...
I heard about it from a friend and got my own copy for my birthday. The two of us found/attempted everything in the game that we thought was possible, and then set out glitch hunting and more random stuff.
...our interest died out after a while though and we stopped.

Out of nostalgia I returned to this game about two years ago. I finally succeeded in killing the entire town of mos espa (except Anikin, Padme, Jar Jar, and Watto). Then I managed a minimal kill challenge (and posted something about it here)...then i forgot about the game again.

But recently I was rooming with this friend and our conversation one day turned to this game. I still have my cd. Unfortunately, my computer's cd drive is broken (it doesn't open or anything)...but that can be fixed. I think it's time for a third visit.

While I know critics were turned off by the game's glitches, I think they're half the fun! The favorite glitch I remember is getting on the ceiling of the queen's first area in "The final battle".
 M@RS
08-23-2008, 9:19 PM
I play once in awhile, it was ok...when I was a kid, I used to play all of the time, it was the only thing I played at that time :lol: I need to go find that cd again...
 LordOfTheFish
08-26-2008, 11:50 AM
I found it really hard when I first got it, so i didn't play it to much.
 Pwnzor326
10-12-2008, 12:06 AM
I play it when I go to my friends house I love putting on cheats and massacre the whole city of Mos Espa.
 LordOfTheFish
10-13-2008, 10:09 PM
I never could get off the second level...
 Redwing
10-14-2008, 4:23 PM
Lotsa people got stuck at that crappy Otoh Gunga jumping puzzle. In subsequent playthroughs of the game, I used a cheatcode to get past it.

I haven't played the game in years, since I got a Mac. :x But I certainly plan to go back and play it again someday.
 LordOfTheFish
10-14-2008, 6:41 PM
I played the PSX version. Terrible graphics is all I remember.
 JoesGuy
01-05-2009, 1:44 PM
I miss this game. I burnt so many copies of my game because I kept losing them. Now all I have is a copy of a copy of a copy of the original, which went west along with the others. I love it to death. D:

My stars, I didn't know you two still frequent this area Redwing and Quigon. I missed the whimsical topics of the past, such as the constant quarrelling with Jo Jo Binks. Ah, memories. XD
 Redwing
01-29-2009, 12:58 AM
As long as I frequent LF, and have anything to say about it, this forum will never completely die. The Phantom Menace was my first video game, and despite all its flaws, still one of my favorites, and some of my fondest memories.

My copy broke. I was very sad. I will find a new one someday. Luckily with The Internets, this should be a possibility... (Ebay, etc) or if LA still makes new copies for people willing to buy, I certainly will do so.
 JoesGuy
01-29-2009, 1:27 AM
That is reassuring in some odd way. XD

Well this may differ to where you are, but Ebay Australia has a number of copies for both the pc and the Playstation. Many still boxed and unopened.
 Redwing
01-29-2009, 5:16 PM
Haha. :D

Regarding the copies being available: Oooooh. Glad to hear that.

Hopefully that's still true by the time I get a gaming computer again. XD
 JoesGuy
01-30-2009, 1:48 PM
It's good that most pcs aren't region specific with compatible games. So if owning a PAL version doesn't bother you, there's plenty around. ^_^

But then, I'm not sure what a non-gaming computer is. :\
 Alfa_One
04-02-2009, 1:19 AM
Im playing it now.
 Redwing
04-03-2009, 12:18 AM
It's good that most pcs aren't region specific with compatible games. So if owning a PAL version doesn't bother you, there's plenty around. ^_^

But then, I'm not sure what a non-gaming computer is. :\

I'm pretty sure ANY computer would run the game now. Barring technical glitches that is.

(I hope. >.>)
 NumberWan
10-19-2009, 3:29 PM
I'm playing this game from time to time. I even take it with me, when I go on a trip, if I know that I'll have a PC there. TPM is one of my favourite games, though I don't have the original disc, that I used 10 years ago (it blew up).

TPM wasn't released in Russia, though I came across a TPM with new voices (some local amateur actors). I know almost every corner in the game, but I like to play it again and again - it gives me good inspiration.
 Alexrd
10-19-2009, 6:46 PM
I'm playing this game from time to time. I even take it with me, when I go on a trip, if I know that I'll have a PC there. TPM is one of my favourite games,

I know almost every corner in the game, but I like to play it again and again - it gives me good inspiration.

QFT. I fell the same way. ;)
 Visas
11-03-2009, 9:25 AM
This is the game which got me into Star Wars gaming.
 Alfa_One
12-21-2009, 5:55 AM
Im installing it again, hehe.
 Alexrd
12-21-2009, 3:19 PM
Glad to hear that. At least I'm not the only one playing it... ;)
Page: 1 of 1