Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Devil May Cry 4

Page: 1 of 1
 Negative Sun
02-08-2008, 5:36 PM
Gamespot review (http://uk.gamespot.com/ps3/action/devilmaycry4/index.html?tag=login;dropdown)

So, it's finally here, and it looks awesome!
The multiple encouters with bosses is a nice return to origin IMO, as the bosses in DMC were awesome and fighting them several times in different locations was just brilliant...

Anyone got it yet?
 Ctrl Alt Del
02-09-2008, 3:03 PM
Nope... But... it's... a... MUST!

Gotta get this ASAP!
 JoeDoe 2.0
02-09-2008, 4:27 PM
I got the game and already beat it on Human and Demon Hunter Style, I'm now trying to beat it on Son of Sparda difficulty. The new character Nero is pretty good, and Dante is awesome, I give the game 5 stars :D
 Ctrl Alt Del
02-09-2008, 4:31 PM
JD, is it as difficulty as the previous games?
 JoeDoe 2.0
02-09-2008, 4:36 PM
I only played DMC3, but the first difficulty 9human0 is very easy, Demon Hunter is a little challenging, and the Son of Sparda is kinda like medium going on hard difficulty, but because you get to keep all your weapon and life upgrades its tolerable, but challenging nontheless
 Ctrl Alt Del
02-09-2008, 4:43 PM
I read that they were going to scale down the difficulty, and I didn't really like those news. If they really did something on DMC that can be classified as "Very easy", I think my fears were real... Well, I hope they have a harder mode even on that one.
 JoeDoe 2.0
02-09-2008, 4:49 PM
the new combos and weapons for Nero with Dantes combos are awesome and tricky, but everytime you get them right and see them you know that smashing your controller to bits was worth it :lol:
 Negative Sun
02-09-2008, 4:55 PM
I only played DMC3
DMC1 is the one and only, it balances difficulty perfectly through the modes and is just pure awesome!

But DMC4 might change that lolz
Page: 1 of 1