Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Question.

Page: 1 of 1
 FlaviusGruia
02-08-2008, 8:02 AM
Hello! I'm sorry if I post into the wrong section. I am new here. Just saw this forum, and i allready got a question.

Will Star Wars "The Force Unleashed" can be done to be played on PC?

-Flavius
 Jeff
02-08-2008, 9:20 AM
Its not being developed for the PC if thats what you mean.
 DeadYorick
02-08-2008, 5:36 PM
Its not being developed for the PC if thats what you mean.

Lucasarts could hire a company to port it to PC after its release. Just like Neversoft did with THUG and Guitar Hero 3
 FlaviusGruia
02-09-2008, 8:27 AM
Lucasarts could hire a company to port it to PC after its release. Just like Neversoft did with THUG and Guitar Hero 3

And they should do this. Sience i played 1 time on my life onto a play station, I can't afford to buy one. It would be better if Lucas can do this, not for me only, but the entire fans on allover the world. I think 90 % in the world have PC. 5% only play station, and rest of 5% PC and PlayStation too.

Thank's for the answering,

-Flavius
 Son of Skywalker15
02-09-2008, 9:19 AM
Right now, however, it's not being made by Lucasarts, or a third-party company. I would assume it depends on the demand and success of the consoles to see if it goes to the PC.
 FlaviusGruia
02-09-2008, 10:08 AM
Right now, however, it's not being made by Lucasarts, or a third-party company. I would assume it depends on the demand and success of the consoles to see if it goes to the PC.

It will have enough succes.

(i hope) :(
Page: 1 of 1