Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

I can't find Bastila's father's holocron

Page: 1 of 1
 darthsax88
02-04-2008, 10:45 PM
*Spoilers*

I've played and beaten the game before so i know that the holocron belonging to Bastila's father should be next to the star map in the krayt dragons cave but for some reason it's not there. I still see the rubble next to the star map but i can't click on it and get the holocron and since I don't have the holocron I can't finish the sidequest
This has caused me a lot of frustration and i would like to know how to fix this. Can somebody please help me with this dilema?!
 Darth Payne
02-04-2008, 11:01 PM
That holocron is actually in a belt near the starmap.

I myself ran into a similar problem once, only to find the belt containing the holocron on the other side of the starmap.

Usually the holocron can be found on the left side of the map, that time i found it on the right side instead.
 Lordjedi
02-04-2008, 11:26 PM
I belive there is a fix for this.
 darthsax88
02-05-2008, 1:31 AM
I belive there is a fix for this.

You wouldn't by chance know where that fix is do you?

I myself ran into a similar problem once, only to find the belt containing the holocron on the other side of the starmap.

Usually the holocron can be found on the left side of the map, that time i found it on the right side instead.

I know. When I've played the game in the past I usually found the holocron to the left of the star map, although i guess i never noticed it was a belt. I checked back at the cave and I still could not find it. I checked all around the star map and the cave and I couldn't find anything that had the holocron.
I really hope this has nothing to do with the "bastila romance fix glitch" mod.
 darthsax88
02-05-2008, 2:12 AM

That's exactly what i thought. When I've played the game before the holocron has always been left of the the star map (maybe once to the right). I just checked the cave again and I can't find the holocron. I looked all around the star map as well as all around the cave in general but i still can't find it. I don't think a mod would have any effect on something like this so i'm at a lost.
 LordRevan999
02-05-2008, 2:51 AM
That's exactly what i thought. When I've played the game before the holocron has always been left of the the star map (maybe once to the right). I just checked the cave again and I can't find the holocron. I looked all around the star map as well as all around the cave in general but i still can't find it. I don't think a mod would have any effect on something like this so i'm at a lost.
Well I don't think a mod is ever made to ruin or remove a sidequest.I think the holocron can be found near the entrance,on the left side when you enter it,you could also try to load the game when you didn't killed that dragon and entered the cave.
 Wacky Jack
02-05-2008, 1:57 PM
did you trigger the quest? you need to talk to Bastila's mom and agree to look for the holocron before it will spawn. other than that, i do know of one mod that made the holocron not spawn but there was also a fix for it but i can't remember which mod it was
 darthsax88
02-05-2008, 2:17 PM
Well I don't think a mod is ever made to ruin or remove a sidequest.I think the holocron can be found near the entrance,on the left side when you enter it,you could also try to load the game when you didn't killed that dragon and entered the cave.

Thanks that helped a lot. Usually I found the holocron in the back and because of that that's the only place I was looking but for some reason it was closer to the entrance than I thought.

Again thank you very much
 Totenkopf
02-05-2008, 4:45 PM
Interesting. Never found holocron anywhere BUT to the left side of the map. Wonder if there's some kind of mod conflict that accounts for that. I tried using IF's Recruitable Kay and ended up unable to spawn Bastila's mom in the cantina. Apparently there's a fix for that, though I know not where.
Page: 1 of 1