Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Powers we have not yet seen.

Page: 1 of 1
 TFUFTW
02-01-2008, 4:52 PM
So, the force in this game is catergorized into 4 different sections.

Repulse
Lightning (I think)
Sense
And telekinesis.

Along there is Saberthrow, but there are some force powers we haven't seen yet like:

-Force Choke (Or grip, depending on what youp lay)
-And mind trick, although that could be in 'sense' the video suggests its more like 'sense' in JKA, allow you to see things you wouldnt normally see.

What do you think will happen with all the Force powers that don't seemingly fit into those 4 categories, or just arent UNLEASHED!!!!!!!!!!! enough?
 Rev7
02-01-2008, 10:27 PM
You, as the main character get to...how should I say this...mix and match these base powers. So I think that there are many possibilites. We have seen force choke and mind trick in KotOR, although the choke power really didn't choke the guy you are fighting. Regardless, you practically get to make your own force power combinations.

BTW-- Welcome to LucasForums!
 BurningZero
02-02-2008, 12:01 AM
well we have yet to see the the apprentice WALKING and using the force at the same time...

it think it'd be more awesome-er if u walk through a door and slam like 5 troopers into a wall.....while still looking forward

lol
 JoeDoe 2.0
02-02-2008, 12:21 AM
Force Burp would be a cool power :p
 Miltiades
02-02-2008, 6:34 AM
Force Burp would be a cool power :p
But has a -1 to Charisma... Not that the Apprentice is worried about that. :)
 TKA-001
02-03-2008, 1:31 PM
well we have yet to see the the apprentice WALKING and using the force at the same time...
I'm sort of worried about that. I've seen plenty of shots in the documentaries where he's just standing there slowly lifting a crate into the air while hoards of laser blasts harmlessly zip past him. What's up with that?
 Ztalker
02-03-2008, 1:51 PM
It's (literally!) called the 'Stormtrooper effect' (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Stormtrooper_effect[/url). It basically means the story protagonist needs to stay alive at all cost. There even have been some in-universe explainations for this...

Luke once said "I can't see a thing with this thing on." And several sources mention the rifles the Stormtroopers use are just badle calibrated. I guess the Emperor wanted to buy some cheap guns so he could save for his beach house :xp:

(history lesson mode=off)
Aaaaanyways...powers I'd like to see are Force Speed, Force Heal (or a trance), battle Rage and Force Crush. Although braking a poor Stormtroopers spine might not be good for the PG rating. Oh well...throw in a couple of Ewoks then :D
 BurningZero
02-04-2008, 9:18 AM
lol

maybe the game takes us to tatooine (sp) where we can make bacon out of those little sand people.

"hoodeeny!"
 TKA-001
02-04-2008, 1:53 PM
I was talking about gameplay, Ztalker.
 Dracus296
02-05-2008, 10:03 AM
:snip2: :twogun: :tommys: i just know this games gunna be sick!!!!!!!!!, and i like the force burp idea!!!!!!!!!
 PoiuyWired
02-05-2008, 1:01 PM
Force Scream. Now you get to scream like a rockstar while you play! :)
 arachon
02-22-2008, 7:57 AM
 DAWUSS
02-28-2008, 2:03 PM
Force Crush in all its glory is probably one heck of a sight
Page: 1 of 1