Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Having trouble...

Page: 1 of 1
 Kestor_One
01-30-2008, 2:42 PM
I am having trouble with StarWarsknights.com/tools section. I don't know why, but when I try to download some tools ( I don't have this problem with all tools, though ), it just leads me to a blank page with nothing in it. It's been this way for over a month. And problem is, I get this thing with almost all the essential modding tools for kotor (like Tk102's DLG and GFF Editor).

Please help me out here, am I blind or is there something wrong ?
 Kestor_One
01-30-2008, 5:41 PM
UPDATE : Nevermind I managed to download my tools elsewhere (kudos to Tk102 and his site !). I would still appreciate if someone told me what happened to StarWarsknights though, just so that I can die in peace (well, not literally ;))
 tk102
01-30-2008, 5:43 PM
You can try a couple things:
1. If you have a download accelerator, don't use it. Instead, right-click the link and choose "save link as".
2. Clear your cache and try again.
3. Try using a different browser.
4. Try downloading the utilities from the website in my signature. (edit: ah, looks like this worked for you)
 Kestor_One
01-31-2008, 11:11 AM
Thanks so much for your help. It still doesn't work, but I don't care anymore thanks to your site :). I picked up a few tutorials and made a couple o' simple custom modules. It's really fun :D

Thanks again !
Page: 1 of 1