Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

[WIP] [K1] World War 2 Custom Area Mod and Recruiting

Page: 3 of 3
 Mindtwistah
02-08-2008, 2:43 PM
You asked if we had ideas for the new area.
It would be nice with a little house there. Like a vila or farm or something. And with a family there that you can rob (DS) or leave alone and also talk with. They will be afraid of you.

BTW, Great work! I will totally nominate this mod as "The Mod of the Year 2008" when that comes :)
 Taak Farst
02-08-2008, 3:33 PM
Wow SS, this is such a well done mod and so professional, the wolfenstein guys should recruit you :D
 Sithspecter
02-08-2008, 4:48 PM
You asked if we had ideas for the new area.
It would be nice with a little house there. Like a vila or farm or something. And with a family there that you can rob (DS) or leave alone and also talk with. They will be afraid of you.

BTW, Great work! I will totally nominate this mod as "The Mod of the Year 2008" when that comes :)

Thanks!! That is, if it's done by then :lol:. Hey guys, I put my new module with all the cliffs and waterfalls on my little page. Here's the link. http://www.mediafire.com/?d7jok2vxlph)

BTW, just to keep everyone updated, I'm going to add at least two more new modules, and I'll post the whole storyline soon.
 Lordjedi
02-08-2008, 8:10 PM
Hey SS, these look awesome. I really wish I was part of this awesome mod.
 Sithspecter
02-09-2008, 4:13 PM
Ok, I'm here to tell you the story behind the Heroes New Module Mod (what I'm calling it at the moment).

After several strange encounters with various republic soldiers, and Suvam's 'Teleporter' you land in the heart of a U.S. offensive. The story starts in an abandoned farmhouse with a soldier and a captured Nazi colonel. Kelly, the soldier, discovers from the colonel, a Nazi gold store thirty miles behind enemy lines. After contacting a mortar commander, a supply seargeant, and his own seargeant, the group of misfit troops embarks on a massive journey to the gold. With the help of Oddball, U.S. tank cmdr, they arrive at a bridge. Unfortunately, when they arrive, it is bombed by U.S. fighters. With the help of some engineers, they build a temporary pontoon. Continuing on, they meet little resistance, until the come upon the town with the gold. With only one Sherman, it's a faceoff with 3 Tiger tanks. You can go darkside, kill the americans, and take all the gold for yourself, neutral, take your share, or lightside, share with citizens, any way you'll still get a cut.
 EXzSoldier
02-10-2008, 2:58 PM
hey i dled this mod today and it dose something with an ebon hawk can u help me
 Sithspecter
02-10-2008, 3:42 PM
You probably DL'd it from Kotor Files. I've been trying to get this fixed, but I can't contact anyone at Kotor files if i don't join some JK2 forum. Download the updated version from http://www.mediafire.com/?d7jok2vxlph).

Edit: Ok, guys. Everyone who is helping (DDD, LordRevan 999) please download the mod. We need to start working on it (adding journal entries, soldiers, etc) Let's say we need to release a complete first module by February 25. Time is flexible, though.

Things to do:
Various explosion scripts
Follow scripts
Triggers fo exits
Dialog
Journal
 Sithspecter
02-12-2008, 2:49 PM
Hmmm... I've decided that I will do three more modules. I'm asking the community what they would like. Possibilities are a large town, railyard, minefield, grove of trees, and/or farmhouse. Please leave feedback about which modules you'd like me to make!
 Marius Fett
02-12-2008, 3:32 PM
I can start on the Journal Entries if you like? And yeah a town would be good...

Maybe a bunker?

Maybe even a German Weapon Factory?
 Sithspecter
02-12-2008, 4:11 PM
I can start on the Journal Entries if you like? And yeah a town would be good...

Maybe a bunker?

Maybe even a German Weapon Factory?

Yeah, journal entries would be great. What all do you need? I'll post some stuff later with all the info. And, I'm definitely doing the town.
 Marius Fett
02-12-2008, 4:42 PM
If you can PM me a list of the quests you want in and what different entries you want them to have (what each one says) and so on i'll whip it up for you.

Do you know how to link it to the dialogs yourself?
 Sithspecter
02-12-2008, 5:00 PM
I'll PM you the list tomorrow. I believe to link it to the dialog, you put the journal entry number in the quest/journal slot?
 Miltiades
02-12-2008, 5:55 PM
Hmmm... I've decided that I will do three more modules. I'm asking the community what they would like. Possibilities are a large town, railyard, minefield, grove of trees, and/or farmhouse. Please leave feedback about which modules you'd like me to make!
Definitely the town. Railyard as second choice.
 Darth Xander
02-12-2008, 6:32 PM
How about the remains of a church perhaps?
 Sithspecter
02-12-2008, 9:07 PM
I think I'm leaning towards the town, railyard, and minefield. But the minefield could change. I could just as easily do both the farmhouse and the grove of trees instead of the minefield, but considering my plot, I will probably do the minefield. As for the remains of the church, that will be included in the town. BTW, if anyone wants to make a U.S. uniform for me, I would be grateful. LordRevan999 was making one for me, and I told him I liked it, but he never contacted me or posted... Well, you guys need to also check out my Sleheyron thread!
 EXzSoldier
02-12-2008, 9:32 PM
You should add a couple of nazi officers in it you could use the saul karath uniform with difrent insignias maybe some ss collar tabs and some wehrmacht as the waffen ss fought alongside the wehrmacht
 Sithspecter
02-13-2008, 8:53 AM
I'm probably going to have S.S. troops for the tank commanders when you reach the town.
 Marius Fett
02-13-2008, 11:01 AM
I'll PM you the list tomorrow. I believe to link it to the dialog, you put the journal entry number in the quest/journal slot?

Yep!

Tag in the Quest field and ID in the ID field. :)
 Sithspecter
02-13-2008, 2:00 PM
Hey, DDD. I'm putting World War Two on hold for now. I'm focusing everything on Sleheyron. I'll do this later, but now I'm just working on Sleheyron.
 Marius Fett
02-13-2008, 2:14 PM
Don't blame you... ;)

It may be a good idea to have this thread temporarily locked then...
 Lordjedi
02-13-2008, 2:23 PM
ah no ive found it, its top left

http://i104.piczo.com/view/3/6/w/8/a/q/0/t/a/g/p/l/img/i235028738_6353_7.jpg)

the link is a pic, ill post another screeniee with a beter view of swastika tomoz afternoon.
That looks just like my Jedi Replacement Robe with a swastika on it. Hmm is it? Just curious no offence. :xp:
Page: 3 of 3