Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Sexier dance animation

Page: 1 of 1
 Zerimar Nyliram
01-16-2008, 11:05 AM
The dance that the Exile or Brianna performs for Vogga the Hutt is anything but sexy. In fact, it's downright offensive. I'd throw the woman out were I Vogga. Is it possible to create a better animation for this event?

I desire this only for better realism in the game. Yes. No, really. I do! Stop laughing!

It would be nice if all the Twi'lek dance animations from both games, most notably when you help the one girl audition in the first game, were better as well, but we won't go there. This one scene from The Sith Lords is what really needs to be fixed.
 V. Melkalis
01-16-2008, 12:20 PM
WHY DO YOU PEOPLE CARE ABOUT THESE THINGS?!

Anyways, no its not possible to create a new animation, for what i know. However, you can replace it with another one or simply make the sequence larger.

nobody escapes the spanish inquisition!

o rly?
 Zerimar Nyliram
01-16-2008, 12:34 PM
Yes, please save the "why do you people care about these things?" comments.

But thanks. If I knew anything about modding, I'd try it. Sadly I do not. Well, aside from some very basic skinning.

Thanks again, though.

Edit: Well, can it be replaced with the Twi'lek cantina dancer animation or something.
 V. Melkalis
01-16-2008, 1:06 PM
I dont know much about kotor editing aswell, mostly because KT doesnt rly work in my pc, but if you're really whilling to learn hwo to work with it, i sugest you check this thread then http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=133683)

Cheers
 Eiganjo
01-18-2008, 1:17 AM
I could be wrong about this, but didn't team gizka make a new animation? the leaning against wall one? Not sure if a new dance animation could be made yet, but we are definatly coming that way.
...wasnt there also a custom animation in one of the female twilek mods? So i guess it could be made if you can find one of the few people talented in this area
 V. Melkalis
01-18-2008, 4:26 PM
Animating is not hard. The hard part is implementing the animation in game, or so they say.
Page: 1 of 1