Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Designers using mods on BFII on BFIII???

Page: 1 of 1
 Sgt.Tim
01-14-2008, 5:28 PM
This is not really a good thread I just wanted the know if Lucas Arts would use any fan based creations on BFIII? :confused:
 DeathKnight23
01-15-2008, 3:29 AM
This is not really a good thread I just wanted the know if Lucas Arts would use any fan based creations on BFIII? :confused:

depends really whether the creation is any gd or not :xp:
 Maveritchell
01-15-2008, 10:41 AM
I wouldn't be fooled into thinking that any actual current released mod maps would ever go into a new game. While some of them are easily good enough, it's not so difficult to make a nice map that the development team would need to actually use it.

It's far more likely that the devs would use mod maps to just get a feel for what players like, and then design their own maps based on those concepts. (If there's a race mode in BF3 I totally call that as my idea, lol.)
 jawathehutt
01-15-2008, 4:28 PM
And its the best mode ever made.
 TKT101
01-15-2008, 8:23 PM
I think that you use the ideas from those maps but put graphics and ai and gameplay into that map. Free Radical is a developer that looks at what the fans want and then even improve that.
Page: 1 of 1