Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

*cry* TSL problem

Page: 1 of 1
 DarthJebus05
01-04-2008, 9:43 AM
Had this game for 12 hours and it's bugged already :\

I've read all the other threads on the internet about the problem, but I have yet to find a solution. I was wondering if I could change something in the KSE to make it work, or anything else. My last save before my game was bugged was on Onderon. I guess you all know what I'm talking about...

The notorious Exchange reputation bug. I've done all Dock and Refugee/Entertainment quests possible, currently going through the Refugee Sector to see if that makes a difference. I have not got any cutscenes about the guys that attack the Ebon Hawk yet. I went to the Hawk to find nothing, I tried adding and changing the quest using the KSE, but to no luck.

Please help, can't be bothered doing (almost) all of Onderon again.

Thanks,

Jebus
 Char Ell
01-04-2008, 10:30 AM
Not sure if what you've done with KSE has hindered more than helped but you should be able to go to Kallah-Nah in the entertainment promenade section of Nar Shaddaa and pay 2000 credits to gain the notoriety you are lacking with the Exchange.

See the TSL walkthrough at GameBanshee (http://www.gamebanshee.com/starwarskotorii/locations/entertainmentpromenade.php) for more detailed info.
 DarthJebus05
01-04-2008, 10:01 PM
Done that all, already. My Exchange rep was 11 (has to be 8 or more). I thought I had updated the game already, but I didn't :\ I updated it and I'm not up to the *Spoiler* Ravager.
 Char Ell
01-04-2008, 10:11 PM
So you're saying that you were playing an unpatched version of TSL up until you had problems with getting the Exchange to contact you on Nar Shaddaa and then applied the latest patch for KotOR II: TSL? And applying the patch didn't solve your problem?

Please help me help you by taking the time to provide more detailed information about your issue.
 Rev7
01-05-2008, 3:09 AM
I think I have had the very same problem before, exept I have the Xbox version of TSL. Although I agree with Char Ell, you need to give more information if you want help. I will give it a try though...:)

Okay, When I have had this problem I go back though the Docks, and the Refeugee Center as well as the landing pad, and make sure that I have not missed anything. I am guessing that you have not played the game before so I will put the 'gold' in a spoiler box...

Go to the swoop racing area in the Refugee Landing Pad. You need to destroy the 'unbeatable' droid swoop racer for the twi'lek female named...Bornia...or something. That is one way that I have solved the problem. The other way is by going into the Entertainment Promenade. There will be a cut-scene with the Twin-Suns before you actually enter the Entertainment Promenade. Other than that I think that you need to go back through everything and make sure that you have done everything!!
 DarthJebus05
01-05-2008, 3:26 AM
Mustn't of made sense to others... not that hard to believe, excuse my last post, I was to busy talking to myself :\

There is a Numeric thing you can change in KSE that determines what reputation you have with the Exchange on Nar Shadaa. I read in another thread you need that number to be 8 or more, I was at 11 at the time I patched my game. It finally worked thank God.

Now, I hope that made sense...
 Rev7
01-05-2008, 5:20 PM
Enjoy the rest of your game then!
 DarthJebus05
01-05-2008, 8:58 PM
Thanks, but you're a but late... I finished the game last night :D

Theres one other bug that hasn't annoyed me until last night. When my cutscenes play, it goes to 3 different black screens before playing it. Like when my shuttle got shot down on Telos, the 4 cutscenes played, inbetween them, my screen went to those 3 black screens.

Now to the main problem, I defeated Sion, listened to his conversations, after I defeated him, the Death of The Ebon Hawk cutscene played. Now, this cutscene might have played too early (like a lot of the others), as I chose the dark side path and took my rightful place on Malachor.

I don't really want it fixed, I just wanna know what happened with the Death of The Ebon Hawk.

Thanks,

Jebus
 Rev7
01-05-2008, 10:17 PM
This happened after you defeated Darth Sion?! In my experiances, this cutscene happens way before you get to Sion... bizarre.

Okay, you want to know what happens to the Ebon Hawk:
If you choose the lightside, or just choose lightside diologue (forgive my spelling) with you little chat with Kreia, she gives you the option to stay on Malachor, or something like that, or leave on a ship, which turns out to be the Ebon Hawk. You choose to leave on the ship (Ebon Hawk) and Kreia 'resurrects' the Ebon Hawk (No cut-scene) and you fly out of the Core of Malachor dodging falling rocks (boulders actually...) and you fly away from Malachor V. These rocks are falling because the Mass Shadow Generator was activated, thus destroying Malachor V. You fly off into who knows where, and the game is over! :)
About the problem with your other cut-scenes, I personally think that it is a glitch. Once you play the game over, in my experiance, you don't have these sort of problems. Ocasionally you run into these problems. Please forgive my spelling, I just don't seem to rememeber how to spell tonight!
 DarthJebus05
01-06-2008, 12:08 AM
Ha! Thank you. I didn't want my 3 Dark Jedi to die... ahh, can't have everything in life. The cutscene glitch is also in the first KOTOR game. Maybe it's my hardware. Who knows...

Thanks again,

Jebus

P.S. I believe their asteroids. Correct me if I'm wrong though.
 Rev7
01-06-2008, 2:10 AM
P.S. I believe their asteroids. Correct me if I'm wrong though.
Eh, 'technically' they are asteroids being that Malachor V really doesn't have an atmosphere, well it has the Mass Shadow Generator which might give artificial gravity. So 'technically' they are asteroids if you think about it. I stand corrected! :p
Thank you
You are very much welcome! If you have any more questions, just ask! :)
Page: 1 of 1