Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

X52 Issue

Page: 1 of 1
 KeyFox
12-22-2007, 8:07 PM
XWA recognizes that I have the X52 plugged in, operating and calibrates fine outside of the game. Inside of the game, it recognizes my mapped keystrokes when I load up my profile, but there's no control other than throttle speed. Even if I don't load up the profile, still no response from the joystick. It works fine in every other sim I have, and used to work fine when I played a while ago. Does anyone have any ideas? :vsd:
 Wildstar
12-23-2007, 10:21 AM
I don't own an X52, so I only wish I could help you other than asking you to try a post in the "Soft/Hardware Problems" forum on the XWA Upgrade forums (http://www.xwaupgrade.com) (link is to the XWAUP homepage...find link to forums in left-hand menu, and you will have to register to view).
 KeyFox
12-24-2007, 4:41 PM
Thank you for the support. I think I've fixed the error, it was a rather obscure driver conflict which would take too long to describe.:) Happy Holidays!
Page: 1 of 1