Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

KOTOR Tool site wont load!

Page: 1 of 1
 DarthJebus05
11-21-2007, 9:26 PM
I've tried http://kotortool.starwarsknights.com/) with Internet Explorer and Firefox and I still can't open the page. It says Error Loading The Page/This Page Can Not Be Displayed. Is the site down? Is there anywhere else I can download the mod?
 RedHawke
11-21-2007, 10:47 PM
DarthJebus05, I have had to delete the duplicate thread you made about this in Holowan Labs. We only need one thread about this.

The whole SWK.com site won't load for me either... the issue will be looked into I assure you. Thanks.
 DarthJebus05
11-21-2007, 11:29 PM
Thanks for the reply. I wasn't sure if this was the right area for this type of thread. I'm new to these forums.
 Hoplite28
11-23-2007, 12:33 AM
Yeah, what's going on with that?

Can someone perhaps find us a direct link to download the latest Kotor Tool? Is it completely against the rules to upload it somewhere else temporarily until the website comes back online?
Page: 1 of 1