Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

I can't use the tools when posting or editing

Page: 1 of 1
 LordRevan999
11-20-2007, 11:47 AM
I am getting this problem for some many times I thought to post it.The tools like adding image or bold font etc.All the option when click on them,the screen moves to the top of the page and nothing happens even if I click it again and again so is there a solution to this problem
 stoffe
11-20-2007, 1:56 PM
I am getting this problem for some many times I thought to post it.The tools like adding image or bold font etc.All the option when click on them,the screen moves to the top of the page and nothing happens even if I click it again and again so is there a solution to this problem

The toolbar in the forum text editor is broken when editing posts for some reason and has been for the past few years. You'll have to type in the formating BBcodes manually instead. I'd guess it won't be fixed until the forum software is updated to a more recent version.

You can find a list of all the BBcodes with examples of their use on this page (http://www.lucasforums.com/misc.php?do=bbcode).
Page: 1 of 1