Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Cartoon star wars lvls yes! or no way! ???

Page: 1 of 1
 deathclone
11-16-2007, 3:51 AM
The cartoon star wars was prytty cool but put the lvls in battlefront and...........BAM couple more lvls and that underwater lvl i THINK it was called Kamio or Mon calamari i forgot
 jawathehutt
11-16-2007, 3:59 PM
Do you mean like cartoon animation or cartoon missions
 GeneralPloKoon
11-17-2007, 6:55 PM
I don't understand what you are saying at all....
 deathclone
11-18-2007, 3:49 AM
What i mean IS that the LEVELS in cartoon star wars is what i want imageine playing one of the lvls in the cartoon but with the graphics of BF3 it would be MAD!!!!!!
 GeneralPloKoon
11-18-2007, 1:16 PM
oh, like having planets like Muunilinst and others from the show, so basically EU planets. i'm sure we will get something.
 deathclone
11-20-2007, 3:04 AM
o yea and if i heard right theres gonna be a new CG animation star wars thing show so like since this game will be after SW forced unleashed and/not Kortor3 AKA star wars knights of the old republic 3
 PoiuyWired
11-20-2007, 5:48 PM
The cartoon star wars was prytty cool but put the lvls in battlefront and...........BAM couple more lvls and that underwater lvl i THINK it was called Kamio or Mon calamari i forgot

So, you mean a level based on the Holiday Special? :)

Or even, the Droids cartoons.
 LordOfTheFish
11-20-2007, 7:37 PM
I agree with part of what your saying.It would be nice to have more levels.I have been reading in a book called Darth Maul Shadow Hunter.Theres a time where He has to travel under the lowest level of Coruscant in search of his prey.I think playing the underground and labyrinth of coruscant would be fun.Not that anything ever happened down there but with a mind like George Lucas's anything is possible.
Page: 1 of 1