Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

K1: Avoiding contact with bothersome characters

Page: 1 of 1
 DarthSomething
10-24-2007, 6:57 PM
If asked the most annoying things about K1, I think we can all agree on two things:

1. The random ambushes that occur when you revisit some planets.

2. Some characters you would otherwise not talk to accost you, basically trying to ram a sidequest down your throat.

There is a mod to correct #1, so I'm looking for one on #2, particularly Elora on Manaan. I'm minding my own business, on my way to talk to Shaelas so I can get the best resolution for the main Sith Embassy quest, when Elora accosts me asking to speak to a character who isn't even in my frelling party at the moment (Jolee is on the Hawk, I have Bastila and Juhani in my party, because I need their help to fight Darth Bandon). They don't have options to turn her down without soundling like a jerk. I've had to use the Rapid Transit System to avoid her, but I can't get free the Selkath youths if I avoid her. And I don't like ANYTHING forced upon me anyway, I'm spiteful that way. So is there ANY mod out there that has Elora stay quiet unless YOU choose to talk to her?
Page: 1 of 1