Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

SonicStage is being a jerk. Help me please...

Page: 1 of 1
 The Architect
10-24-2007, 2:47 AM
I posted the same topic in the Ahto section, but Negative Sun reckons I'll likely get more responses and helpful ones at that here, so here goes...

Does anyone have any idea as to why the SonicStage program needed to transfer downloaded music to my Sony mp3 player will not work? I've tried to open up the program, but "Cannot start SonicStage because the database is being used by another program or the database cannot be accessed for some other reason."

Continues coming up. I have no idea why. Any help as to what the problem may be and what I can do to fix it will be greatly appreciated. By the way, I've un-installed it and reinstalled it like, 7 or 8 times already and it hasn't fixed the problem at all, so yeah...
 Astrotoy7
10-24-2007, 10:51 AM
unfortunately, ive never used that program :(

I actually use WMP11 and windows mobile device center to do most of my syncing with devices... but Im really not sure if its applicable to this device. Sounds like the database could be corrupt.

I'd try track down a sony devices related forum, or contact them directly.

mtfbwya
Page: 1 of 1