Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

_Advisor_/_Helm

Page: 1 of 1
 Delta_Helm
10-22-2007, 6:53 AM
Team _Is Looking For A Few Good Men! We Have Been Playing Online w/ SWBF2 Since Around Feburay 05' But Have Been A Registered Clan Since 11-22-06' We Have about 12 Players All Have Different Gaming Time Zones But, We Seem to Alway's Have Atleast 4-6 Memembers Playing Everyday Throughout the Day. Most of Us Are Over 20 ,We Do Have Some Younger That Actually Act Alot Older then Thier Age! Which is a Good Thing! lol Because We Are A Laid-Back Team. We Usaually Have 2-6 Servers going 24/7 And We Intend to Keep it that way even Through the SWBF3 Switch Process! :) Considering we DON"T Recruit , We Enlist!
This Is My First Time Posting a Thread Here so Sorry if Its Too Long. Check Us Out First Then You Decide If is For You? Our Web Adress is http://www.deltaarmyof1.wetpaint.com/) or Google deltaarmyof1 to See Other Sites we Have or to Reciecve my X-Fire to Post a Comment. I Know You'll Enjoy our Website too!

Adv.
 TripHammer
10-22-2007, 8:55 AM
What platform do you play in? PS2/PC?

Are you located in the US? EU? AUS?
 jawathehutt
10-22-2007, 9:27 AM
2-6 servers!? What are you, TAW II?
 Delta_Helm
10-24-2007, 4:17 AM
Thanks 4 Stopping by the Site!& Leaveing the Invite. I'll Be Informing My Team, & We Hope To Do Well in the Tourney. I Myself Reside in the Midwest, USA.(To Answer Ur Q)
 Delta_Helm
10-24-2007, 4:18 AM
We Play on PC
 Delta_Helm
10-24-2007, 4:19 AM
More Like a Network! Lol
Page: 1 of 1