Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Recruiting

Page: 1 of 1
 Lord Zendor
10-18-2007, 12:22 PM
Tired...working hard and not see your talent recognised, always being ignored and kicked? Felling so mad, but powerless and useless? THERE IS STILL HOPE AND THAT HOPE IS CALLED !!

Join our clan and and you will see that your skills will start being recognised! Spread our glory as well as your own, together we shall obliterate our enemies, we shall fight no matter what rain, mud, outgunned anytime anywhere and most important, we shall always fight with honour!!! The skies shall rain blood, but that won't stop us, we will fight to death!!

The omens will always be good, the gods will always smile kindly upon us!! Gun steel THAT'S the answer, gun steel in a fist!! So join us, it's better to fight for something than live for nothing. Join at http://chaosclansanctuary.tripod.com) and ask in the guestbook there or simply add lordzendor to the xfire and I will tell u anything u need to know recruits no matter skill or age!!

Once you will be in CHAOS we will introduce you to our tactics, skills, operations, rules of engagement and more! Ever saw a trick on the public servers? then this is the place to learn them fast! We got ranks, squads, commands, medals, trainings, wars, allies, history. Once we were a mighty clan, but our power has fainted when Toxic clan came, we can still see the bodies which were to our knees deep. But new times came, now with the blessing we got, more and more recruits are joining CHAOS to restore it's former glory as THE GREATEST CLAN EVER LIVED TO SEE THE DAY OF TOMORROW!!! We were hunted, killed and beaten, but we still managed to stay toghether in toguh times. Many left the clan, but that was a good thing, because it left only the most loyal members and let's not forget that once u come into the clan, it marks us all 'till our death!!!

May your bullets always hit true

m.sgt.LordZendor
 jawathehutt
10-18-2007, 4:07 PM
What system?
 Lord Zendor
10-18-2007, 4:18 PM
PC
 TripHammer
10-19-2007, 5:03 PM
That's awsm dude... you should come compete with us over at Global Warfighter League. There's a bunch of players/teams/clans competing on ladders from 1v1's to 8v8 matches. Anybody is welcome to compete.. You definitely seem to have the competitive spirit about you.. Bring the rest of your team to pit yourself against some equally spirited teams.
 Lord Zendor
10-20-2007, 9:02 AM
Sry I'm not the leader. The real leader has a lot of **** going at his school, so he won't be active for 2 weeks
 TripHammer
10-20-2007, 11:36 AM
Players are welcome to play individually without a team.. There's a number of 1v1 ladders.

See you on the battlefield!
 Lord Zendor
01-24-2008, 3:41 AM
More and more recruits are joining. There were only 6 of us, but now in december we got somewhere about 10 new recruits!!! CHAOS is growing and fast!
 $zigzag%
03-23-2008, 12:59 AM
i looked at your site and it doesnt have a join page i looked everywhere help me
Page: 1 of 1