Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Finntroll & Monkey island

Page: 1 of 1
 Malignance
10-09-2007, 8:13 AM
Well I am kinda new here but I got the information aoubt this funny thing the song that the folkmetal band Finntroll has done on their latest cd "Ur Jordens Djup" has the inspirations from Monkey Island the song is called "En Mдktig Hдr" very good I didn't find any good Youtube links but if someone has ehard please comment:D

//Malignance

NP:
Abysmal Torment - Epoch of Methodic Carnage
 Fealiks
10-11-2007, 6:53 PM
...salut

oui cet exemple devrait plaire а l'oreille, y compris la langue puisque c'est l'objet qui se rйfиre а votre dйclaration et de cliquer sur le lien amйliorer les compйtences de votre cheval par la formation jusqu'а sept points de glands

http://www.worldofmi.com/files/news/finntroll%20-%20monkey%20island.mp3)

compris l'art de la colline de la peinture, la plupart des йlйphants jouir circonscription lisse heureux, sautant а bord de minuscules kangourou matiиres fйcales, et non pas, contrairement sud africain avale tortue, criant aux jeunes et couchers bвtiments dans le but de provoquer le phйnomиne connu sous le nom de "l'effet de chuchotant dans le dos Rat, les oreilles de la colonne vertйbrale. "

http://www.worldofmi.com/files/news/finntroll%20-%20monkey%20island2.mp3)

Comprendre?
 Aticus
01-20-2008, 6:45 AM
Whoa,nice one
Like the song...i'l try to get the whole song
 Fealiks
01-21-2008, 6:32 PM
Post it here if you can Aticus :D
 Kjшlen
01-22-2008, 11:07 AM
Because that's totally legal and does not activate red flags for LucasForums staff everywhere.
 Fealiks
01-22-2008, 5:15 PM
Because that's totally legal and does not activate red flags for LucasForums staff everywhere.
While we're on sarcasm: I lol'd
 Aticus
01-22-2008, 6:38 PM
I'l pm you if I get the song :D
Don't worry !! :lol:
 Sabretooth
02-17-2008, 8:17 AM
This has to be the biggest coincidence of all time. Here I am listening to En Maktig Har, browsing the MI forums and I'm like "Holy ****."

Two of my most favouritest things in the world are connected? This revelation has made my week.
 robearth
10-28-2008, 9:53 PM
HOW besides the use of stealdrums, is "en mäktig här" related to the monkey island theme!?
I got in to MI when I was 12, listened to finntroll since I was 14 and I'm now a 19 year old educated musician. I will have rabid jaguars eat me for an eternity in Icehell if this song is inspired from MITheme.

.... ON THE OTHER HAND who the hell knows, you has sauce plx? :3
 Pho3nix
10-29-2008, 8:36 AM
Finnish folkmetal is superior.
Page: 1 of 1