Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Lookin for an active PC clan

Page: 1 of 1
 Dnforcr
09-29-2007, 6:40 PM
just recently got back into this game, played WoW for over a year and got tired of it and wanna get into some online BF2 gaming. any clans thats are pretty active in playing online i would love to join my my name is D*n40Cr.

Thanks.
 jawathehutt
09-29-2007, 8:11 PM
Try dark resistance, our address is http://darkresistance.net) . DR is a merging of two of the most powerful clans of BF2, The Resistance and Dark Entity. If you need help, my xfire is flyngterd
 Dnforcr
09-29-2007, 10:00 PM
thanks alot, im gonna check it out.
 jawathehutt
10-01-2007, 9:27 PM
You have been accepted, please report into the BF2 section for squad placement.
 TripHammer
10-02-2007, 5:29 PM
That's awsm you were able to get into (-DR-). Awsm guys... DE and TR both.

If I could continue the thread.. if ppl are looking for clans or teams.. you could join us over at GWL. Global Warfighter League has a large number of clans and players competing there (most of which are recruiting).

Players compete in 1v1 matches by challenging another person on one of the 1v1 ladders... OR teams can challenge other teams on the various team ladders. Ladder challenges are made in a king of the hill style of competition... and we have tournaments running constantly.

GWL attracts a number of clans and teams that love fair competition. Come check us out.
 jawathehutt
10-02-2007, 6:54 PM
Its good to see that there are people on Battlefront 2 who dont want us perm banned from the game because they fail at recruiting and playing(cough Rage and LW cough).

We do plan on playing GWL, its way better than the steaming pile of **** ER has turned itself into.
Page: 1 of 1