Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Making a total conversion for TSL - is it possible?

Page: 1 of 1
 Hive
09-29-2007, 6:34 AM
I was wondering whether it would be possible to sort of make a new game on the TSL engine from scratch; removing all current dialogue, items, npcs, etc and only starting with a single module with no triggers or placeables or anything. This would ensure that there aren't conflicting scripts and such, and that the game only contains exactly what I want it to contain.

Can it be done?
 T7nowhere
09-29-2007, 8:40 AM
yes

Edit: However it is best to start off a little smaller if you want to make a mod.
 lordofmalachor
09-29-2007, 8:47 AM
Sweet. Time to follow the ambitions i set way to high without having any worthwhile help or any experience as a modder whilst using only kotor tool and photoshop!
 Hive
09-29-2007, 8:17 PM
yes

Edit: However it is best to start off a little smaller if you want to make a mod.

Yeah I know that a total conversion is a bit much to start with. I just figured it would be easier to resolve any bugs and errors if only the stuff I made myself are there, with no conflicting material.
Page: 1 of 1