Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

tweaking a mod item ?

Page: 1 of 1
 shokurai
09-27-2007, 9:55 PM
hi there, i recently altered a robe that was from a mod, most of the robes in kotor II i dont really like, basically i am trying to make it less uber, and wear it early on in the game

problem is i opened it with the .giff drop down menu, changed the properties and they did not change in game, technically this mod is a disguise not a robe exactly

so is there anyway to change this, i have edited items in the past so i know how, any sugestion, basically i just hit save not save as xml and place it in the overide folder which is where the original robe was

basically this mod is one of the turn a disguise into a item and give it properties so it appears as a robe you can wear, but is actually a disguise

also i should mention i wont be redistrubuting this if anyone is concerned about that just for my own personal use
 Darth Xander
10-28-2007, 1:12 PM
If you added it as xml it won't work use the .uti extension
e.g. myrobe.uti
Page: 1 of 1