Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

ROTJ Han Solo in Endor cammo.

Page: 1 of 1
 hhunter6
09-25-2007, 12:27 PM
would anyone be willing to make a skin of han solo while he is wearing his endor cammo jacket?
 Master Niewiedzial
10-09-2007, 2:37 PM
LOL man. You did the same thread down on filefront forums. But someone can try doing it.
 hhunter6
10-11-2007, 2:23 PM
LOL man. You did the same thread down on filefront forums. But someone can try doing it. indeed i did. :) i'm gonna try to us the han model for outcast and see what i can do. i've never done anything like this before so we shall see. :bluidea: i've also posted on the void forums as well. lol
 Master Niewiedzial
10-11-2007, 3:06 PM
Well I'm not much of a modder but I heard how to do it first you have to model a jacket wchich you want to put on a Han model. Then put the jacket on the Han model and there you go. I was reading it on one forum don't remember which one but it was saying how to put robes on a skin but I think it's the same thing.
 hhunter6
10-11-2007, 4:14 PM
that would make sense i guess i'll have to give it a try and see what happens. should be fun/interesting. lol
Page: 1 of 1