Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

After Ending Mod

Page: 1 of 1
 Seamhainn
09-20-2007, 6:08 AM
Hello!

I finally finished my first mod. Actually it adds to gameunlimited's After Ending Mod, which is included in this one. Unfortunately I can't contact gameunlimited to ask for his permission as his email doesn't work.

What this mod does:

- After you leave your dorm on the Endar Spire you can have a very small encounter which hints at the things to come. I hope to add voice over to this part of the mod later.

- After the game ends you can play on, and will stay with all your quests intact. All the planets should be as you left them befor heading to the Unknown World.

- After the game ends the mini turret game is shut down.

I am quite busy lately, but I intend do add new twists for the pc after the ending when I find the time. If anyone wants to help with this project its much appreaciated.

Beside all the help I got from the community, I MUST thank stoffe first of all, as she actually made this mod singlehandedly. Thank you, my lady!

You can download the mod from here (I hope you enjoy it):

Link removed until permission issues resolved. -RH
 DarthExile27
09-20-2007, 5:24 PM
Congratulations on your first release, the mod sounds good I'll give it a try.

Cheers.
 lordofmalachor
09-20-2007, 5:43 PM
awesome. it's finally up.
 RedHawke
09-21-2007, 12:37 PM
I'm very sorry Seamhainn, but I have to remove the link and close this thread.

You will need to secure permission from the original mod author to be able to release this mod publicly. It is our policy...

5. Get permission before using someone elses work
Most modders have no problem with people using some or all of their work for other projects, but some do. As a courtesy to the authors of other mods, please get permission to use their work with your own. This will prevent any hard feelings. Threads that discuss/link to mods that use other mods without permission will be locked and the links to said mods removed.
Once you have secured permission I, or another member of the staff, will gladly re-open this thread.

If you can't get in contact with the author your only hope is if it is stated in the readme that this would be allowed (some modders do this, others don't include a readme file at all).

Sorry.
Page: 1 of 1