Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

SWBF3 Space

Page: 1 of 1
 TripHammer
09-18-2007, 9:40 PM
Since they've added Space into the Battlefront Series for SWBF2, I'd like to see some better Space maps. There was mention of expanded capital ship interiors. I like this idea.. it would be nice to have have a "Tantive IV"-like interirior with a space battle going on outside.

I'd also like to see a good Space DeathStar map. One where you have the rebels attacking the DeathStar, and the imps defending it in a space format. You could take out targets on the surface of the DeathStar, and you could enter the trenches... there could even be a DeathStar interior map, with CP's while the space battle was going on outside. I like the idea of integrating two modes.. (IE: space and conquest)

I wouldn't change a thing with the flight controls. I would drop the remote rocket though (what a waste). The homing missiles for the Imp and CIS shuttles need to be toned down a bit too. Ripe territory for shuttle noobs those things are. I'd also make ALL units available in space. Not just the pilot and marine.
 jawathehutt
09-18-2007, 11:05 PM
This thread contains all my beliefs, if you dont want to read my horrible typing, its expressed more legibly by others
Please do not rez it
http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=160432)
 joesdomain
10-01-2007, 11:02 AM
I would like better capital ships. The turrents on the capital ships were terrible. The inside of all the capital ships in battlefront II was almost identical in looks. I want to see the inside of Tantive four or the inside of the Star Destroyer from the beginning on episode IV. Or something!
 TripHammer
10-01-2007, 5:55 PM
I like the idea of having expanded capital ship interiors. Something like Tantive or a Polis Massa feel would work good while there was a space battle going on outside.

I'd also like to see more ships. Unlockable ships that required a certain amount of kills or points to be able to fly. They'd sit in the hanger with the other ships.. but you couldn't get in them until you passed some benchmark.
Page: 1 of 1