Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Kreia one-handed model texture

Page: 1 of 1
 SykoRevan
09-16-2007, 7:27 PM
Does Kreia's one-hand model use the same texture file as her two-hand model? If so, then all I have to say is... dang. I'm hoping to fix the off-coloring problem with the one-handed model (from the neck down, her tunic is an ugly greenish color, as well as her remaining hand.)
 Darth Balor
09-17-2007, 5:38 AM
Nope they aren't the same. Look for one that has "gimped' in the file name.
 stoffe
09-17-2007, 6:52 AM
Does Kreia's one-hand model use the same texture file as her two-hand model? If so, then all I have to say is... dang. I'm hoping to fix the off-coloring problem with the one-handed model (from the neck down, her tunic is an ugly greenish color, as well as her remaining hand.)

I think Achilles(?) fixed this a while back, but since the search function isn't back yet I can't find the thread right now. If I remember correctly it wasn't a texture problem, it was some setting in the model file that had to be adjusted that was adding the green tint.
Page: 1 of 1