Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

PC VERSION?

Page: 1 of 1
 JANGOFETTIII
09-13-2007, 3:48 AM
I hope there is a pc version. If there is do not release it till it is completely rid of most bugs. I don't understand why lucas arts has left out the lucas and the arts?

Polish this game. Put as much effort lucas put into the movies into this game. you are rich we are poor.

Its not just a game. Its the best content for video games you will find. Its my childhood. Its alot of christmasses. WTH kind of stuff CRP are you creating?
Your dealing with memories here. I know its just dollars pal but really its more than that. Im not going to buy this game but I will play it if its good ill throw you some bucks and of course help sell it. If I was lucas after BF1 and @ Id throw punches. Come on man, little kids and adults who are sick want to not be sick and make believe one more time. Clarity. Its not just a game.

You did lose some fans cause your own greed but look at the ones left and say the few matter and the rest will follow if the product is good, if not start lookin for another job cause its over. Keep having lucas films make movies and keep this thing going. I want my kid to enjoy this mans vision of the balance of good and evil. I want him to paint the an entire universe with his imagination and have others dig it. dig it?

Good Luck
God Bless

Zane Walker
 TripHammer
09-13-2007, 7:54 PM
Yea.. and make it Vista and DirectX 10 compatible while your at it...
 deathclone
10-04-2007, 6:47 AM
i hav no idea what you just said but there making something LIKE the cartoon star wars but there putting so much effort in it its CG animation! it looks awsome so well yea hope you have cartoon network i think its gonna be on it
Page: 1 of 1