Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

New DS Underwear for Bastila & PCs

Page: 1 of 1
 redrob41
09-06-2007, 2:15 PM
I'd been working on this off and on for a while, in between other mods. I just finished Bastila's slave and Dark Side underwear the other day. Now the file is up at filefront (http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/New_Underwear;82660)
[Edit] It can also be downloaded from DeadlyStream (http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/46-new-underwear/)

There are 10 screenshots at filefront, but here's a sneek peek:
http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/9407/screenshot8dsbastilams6.th.jpg) (http://img111.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screenshot8dsbastilams6.jpg) http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/7645/screenshot2dsscoundrelfl1.th.jpg) (http://img259.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screenshot2dsscoundrelfl1.jpg)
(I hope it shows up, I'm new)

I've changed the DS underwear for all three PC classes since the originals just weren't dark enough. The males are just darker, but the females are now wearing leather and fishnets (instead of Sith issued long johns ;)). Sorry I couldn't make them with more gender equality, but the guys would look weird if I did.

As for Bastila, when you first save her on Taris, her outfit is now a little ragged and dirty. After getting back to the apartment hideout (and she gets cleaned up), she changes to either LS lace or DS fishnets.

I hope you enjoy this mod, and please let me know what you think.
 TLM20
09-06-2007, 4:50 PM
I really like the PC underwear, great design!
 Ghost Down
09-07-2007, 3:01 AM
Thanks man! I love it! :)

- Ghost Down
 Wookiee Rrudolf
09-07-2007, 10:04 AM
Raelly great mod! I like the bracelets you gave to Bastila, they look cool :cool: (I bet other guys didn't even look at her arms ;) LOL). Great job, I'm looking for more of your mods :D
 RoyalBlue
09-07-2007, 3:12 PM
Nice mod, I'll download it in a bit. And by the was yes we looked at her arms. Well, her shoulders. Ok well, maybe shoulder is a little vague. More like, in-between her shoulders and a little down.
 Altmaster
09-07-2007, 3:29 PM
Nice mod, I'll download it in a bit. And by the was yes we looked at her arms. Well, her shoulders. Ok well, maybe shoulder is a little vague. More like, in-between her shoulders and a little down.

Really? I was further down again, but to each their own :lol:
 RoyalBlue
09-07-2007, 10:10 PM
Really? I was further down again, but to each their own :lol:

Wait, which side of the body we talking about?
 Altmaster
09-08-2007, 4:11 PM
Wait, which side of the body we talking about?

... both :D
 RoyalBlue
09-08-2007, 7:44 PM
XD Where did this forum go wrong? Oh yea...with me. Ummm, well to make this on-topic, is it just me or does the red and black thing seem a little, well, re-used?
 correllian_thug
09-17-2007, 3:07 AM
great work will download this for sure!
 Mindless_One
09-25-2007, 5:23 PM
Can these be could be modified into clothing or armor? They look like they would make a nice (and hot) darkside armor
 ABCoLD
10-07-2007, 1:06 AM
Good work, I'll be using it
 ThatEvilDude
04-25-2008, 6:06 PM
ok i want just the white bastila undies can i get just them?
 redrob41
04-27-2008, 4:37 AM
ok i want just the white bastila undies can i get just them?
Yep. After you download and unzip the files, just paste P_BastilaBA01.tga into your Override folder.
 grim667
08-18-2008, 6:21 PM
This is great I love the new looks. you wouldent happen to have done or are going to do new standerd PC undies areyou, If not could you?
 redrob41
08-18-2008, 11:22 PM
This is great I love the new looks. you wouldent happen to have done or are going to do new standerd PC undies areyou, If not could you?

Actually, I think that the original light side underwear is pretty good, and suits the personality of the player at the begining of the game. It was just the dark side ones that I thought weren't evil enough.

If I was to do some ladies underwear like I did for Bastila, I don' know what I'd do for the male versions. I like to at least be somewhat fair after all. I guess that I'd need some input, or opinions, from all the ladies that like to play KotOR if I was to make some male underwear. If I went the "sexy" route, it'd probably be just for the scoundrels, 'cause it would suit their character.

Thanks for the thumbs up, glad you enjoy it.
 grim667
08-19-2008, 2:04 AM
Actually, I think that the original light side underwear is pretty good, and suits the personality of the player at the begining of the game. It was just the dark side ones that I thought weren't evil enough.

If I was to do some ladies underwear like I did for Bastila, I don' know what I'd do for the male versions. I like to at least be somewhat fair after all. I guess that I'd need some input, or opinions, from all the ladies that like to play KotOR if I was to make some male underwear. If I went the "sexy" route, it'd probably be just for the scoundrels, 'cause it would suit their character.

Thanks for the thumbs up, glad you enjoy it.

I reall have no problem with the stock undies except the female soleger, but thats just me and I pre fer a littler more "risque" (sexy). But other than that I have no direction in my ideas.
 none223
01-31-2009, 4:38 PM
Hey, I have a problem whenever I try to Instal the mod. A message shows up saying that I must select the folder where my game is installed. What do I do from there?:confused:
 Zerimar Nyliram
01-31-2009, 5:01 PM
...Select the folder where your game is installed.
 none223
01-31-2009, 5:05 PM
What do you mean by that?

Edit: I dont know where to find the folder that my game is installed in.

Edit2: nvm, I found it :)
 Zerimar Nyliram
02-01-2009, 12:37 AM
Yeah, I was going to say, how can you not understand what to do? It's pretty self-explanatory. I don't know where you installed your game. ;)
 redrob41
04-14-2010, 1:44 PM
well, it's taken about two and a half years, but my first KotOR mod ever has reached over ten thousand downloads at FileFront :D Thanks to everyone who has tried it out, and (hopefull) enjoyed it!

Time to celebrate
:band1
 SkyWoulf
01-07-2011, 7:30 PM
idea for the males in the game.......

base your mod on real life underwear.
briefs, boxers, boxer briefs (what is in game already), and male thong.
then spice things up with: colors (full), enlarged cod peice (for the ladies), and patterns.
picture this: boxers with tiny lightsabres, etc.....
Page: 1 of 1