Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Cannot Find Ravenger Script [K2] *Possible Spoilers*

Page: 1 of 1
 Ansem Toborra
09-05-2007, 9:23 PM
Hi, I'm looking for the script that fires when Visas stabs herself in the Ravenger battle. I think the name of the script is "a_nihilus", and I have found a compiled form of it, but I cannot find an uncompiled form. I was interested in finding out how to emulate Visas' animation, for possible use in my future mods. Does anyone have or know where to get an uncompiled version of this script?

Thanks.

P.S.
If I am being a total n00b, I apologize in advance.
 DarthStoney
09-06-2007, 9:06 AM
if you go to the tslrp site and download the .nss source scripts for developers they have a script called a_sacrifice which is what you are looking for. Also it is my understanding, may be wrong,but the animation only works on visas.
 Tupac Amaru
09-06-2007, 9:12 AM
The script a_nihilus doesn't run the animation. Visas' sacrifice is a DLG animation. Add animation number 1030 with VisasMarr as participant to a dialogue node. It only works with Visas in generic clothes.
 Ansem Toborra
09-11-2007, 9:17 PM
Thank you!
Page: 1 of 1