Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Unannounced NPCs

Page: 1 of 1
 Jeff
09-04-2007, 10:48 AM
Are there any NPC characters you'd like to see in the game that haven't been announced yet? Some possibilities I've heard are Asajj Ventress and Aurra Sing. Or there could be more new characters. Thoughts?
 Gargoyle King
09-04-2007, 2:21 PM
Are there any NPC characters you'd like to see in the game that haven't been announced yet? Some possibilities I've heard are Asajj Ventress and Aurra Sing. Or there could be more new characters. Thoughts?Well new, original characters are always a plus! I'd like to see some cameo roles of characters that you would not expect to see in the game, maybe you see them in the distance somewhere (they won't be the actual character just look like them). An example of this would be Aayla Secura (who obviously can't actually be her since she was shot to death in Ep. III). I don't know why, but i often like subtle little easter eggs in games. :)
 Ctrl Alt Del
09-15-2007, 11:42 PM
I've heard of Ventress as well. Dammit, they should send the already dead Durge too, because Asajj never seems to die....
 PoiuyWired
09-16-2007, 7:31 AM
Robo-Secura in a R2 Droid body, and Offee hands.

Now you get bits of the fav jedi chicks in the series!!

Oh, and Leia is going to be in it I think, or mentioned.
Page: 1 of 1