Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Force Unleashed for DS and PSP

Page: 1 of 1
 Jeff
09-04-2007, 12:43 AM
Anybody here plan on trying either of the handheld versions of TFU? It will be interesting to see how dumbed-down the games are and if any remnant of the physics engines are in the games at all. The two versions are being developed by separate devs but I'm guessing they will be fairly similar.

I will probably try the DS version because it will probably be good as a handheld game, it just won't match up to its next-gen counterparts.
 PoiuyWired
09-04-2007, 9:57 AM
Well, I am thinking that the PSP and PS2 version is going to be similar.

While I am a fan of DS I would not hold my hopes high for this game. Well unless they would dumb down the graphics for simple cell-shade the graphics with 3D on DS regarding StarWars game is less than wonderful, look at that Deadly Alliance game (yes the one with the cripple twi'lek)
 Gargoyle King
09-04-2007, 9:59 AM
Well i'm holding on to hope that a Wii version will come out, but i really doubt it will. I'm gonna get it on the PS3, but may get the PSP version aswell (just out of curiosity) to see how "dumbed" out it is.
 rccar328
09-27-2007, 6:55 PM
Besides my PC, all I have are a DS and a Gamecube, so I'll definitely be getting the DS version...I agree, it likely won't match up to the PS2 or XBox versions, but from the looks of it, it'll still be a worthy buy.
Page: 1 of 1